Add: No. 19, Yongxing Road, Guangxi-ASEAN Economic & Technological Development Zone
Diatomite filtration refers to a coating filter that uses a diatomite coating as a filter layer, mainly uses a mechanical sieving action to treat a water filtration treatment process containing fine suspended matter. The core part of the filter is composed of a filter screen, a support net an outer frame. Each filter element is a tube with a hole as a skeleton, the outer surface is wrapped with silk, the silk is coated with a diatomaceous earth coating. The filter element is fixed on the partition, the upper lower partitions are a raw water chamber a clean water chamber. Brewing machinery manufacturers
The entire filtration cycle is divided into three steps: membrane, filtration backwashing. The thickness of the filter membrane is generally 2-3 mm, the particle size of the diatomaceous earth is 1-10 μm. After filtration, water compressed air both are often used for backwashing. The advantages of diatomite filtration are good treatment effect, small amount of washing water (less than 1% of production water), small area (less than 10% of ordinary sand). Filter area)
Diatomite filter is suitable for clarification filtration of fruit wine, white wine, health wine, wine, syrup, beverage, soy sauce, vinegar, biological products such as medicine, chemical industry other liquid products.
1) Beverage industry: fruit vegetable juice, tea drinks, beer, rice wine, fruit wine, white wine, wine, etc .;
2) Sugar industry: sucrose, fructose syrup, high fructose syrup, glucose syrup, beet sugar, honey, etc .;
3) Pharmaceutical industry: antibiotics, vitamins, synthetic plasma, Chinese medicine extracts, etc .;
4) Condiments: vinegar, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, cooking wine, etc .;
5) Chemical products: resin, inorganic acid, organic acid, alcohol, benzene, aldehyde, ether, etc .;
6) Others: gelatin, bone glue, seaweed gum, vegetable oil, starch, etc.
Add: No. 19, Yongxing Road, Guangxi-ASEAN
Economic & Technological Development Zone